Monday, September 10, 2018

Torture as victim blaming

Torture as victim blaming


Christchurch New Zealand. Torture as victim blaming. Waterboarding is not cruel enough. It would be a better torture option. It may be bad but once its over you can get on with your life. Better than being turned into a vegetable, which the Nazi extremist torturers are threatening to do. Shove your blood money. Take the chains away instead. Let people work, volunteer, get more education, have a mobile number, access to internet sites and let people complain to the police about these crimes. Basic human rights is the main issue. Its a basic human right to read and write. If terrorists and murderers are allowed these basic human rights then so am I.

I have given up being a victim of their horror. You will never do those crimes to me again. Real crimes, real laws and real victims. I am going to get on with my life and they are not gong to stop me. They have no right to do these horror crimes to anyone. A violation of my basic human rights. Abuse of power. Corruption. Kidnapping, arrested without charge. Torture, worse than waterboarding. Trafficking. Forced to point of death, do or die, you just want to stay alive, get my life back, my basic human rights back.

Weirdos like this with sadism disorder should not have government jobs. I have no tatoos. I have never been to jail. I have been qualified as a journalist since 1990. I got legal advice too. Its a big fraud scam. The people who do these crimes, are Nazi extremists with government jobs they should not have. Abuse of power. A violation of my basic human rights.

No to torture. No to kidnapping. No to forced associations/marriages as fraud. Brutally forced to the point of death, do or die. You just want to stay alive, you want your basic human rights back, your life back. These corrupt Nazis must stop their crimes, and threats of crimes. Stop their lies and slander. Its easy to prove their lies are lies. Facts, truth, proof and evidence is on the internet publicly available. Let people speak for themselves and tell the truth.  I am not crazy. Victims are not workers. Forced to point of death. Totally unwilling. Banned from working, volunteering, further education or having a mobile number.  Banned from complaining to the police about their crimes. Not my life. Not my politics. Not a job, not a relationship. Its a crime. You are in a limbo state.

These Nazis say anyone thats not a Nazi is crazy. We dont recognize you as a human being. You dont qualify for human rights. Over qualified to read a book in the privacy of my own home. We will brutally invade your privacy and make sure you have not a shred of privacy as another punishment. Someone should investigate these Nazi extremists in New Zealand. I have been calling for Nazi extremism to be banned and outlawed in New Zealand. Thinking on my behalf, against my will is another crime they do. We consent on your behalf, we know you are far too unwilling to consent for yourself. We are being nice. Its a rape, slavery trafficking threat. Against my will. These crimes are not acceptable. Inhuman. Sadistic. Too cruel. Having no say in your own life is horror. Lies and slander are not excuses to do these crimes.

Politically motivated hate crimes. These people at 10 Cecil place, Waltham, Christchurch, New Zealand should have been arrested for this months ago. Corrupt pro American cops and army types were seen supervising them in bullying shifts. No one lives in the house, the house is not being rented out. The owners of the property are David and Wendy McCumber. The property was last sold in 2004. They might have other houses in their name. Yellow with a green roof. People come and go from ther,e like the house is for bullying shifts. Equipment is used which is fancy and targets me in my home. It also does very high pitched noises.

My enemies are Nazi extremists. I am a member of the Internet party. Christchurch New Zealand. I have given up being a victim of their horror. I will write about anything. Do my own research.
I am moving out of Christchurch soon to Invercargill. Being forced out of Christchurch.These creeps are worse than the earthquakes. I never had issues or felt like moving then. No one is going to torture me, as a victim blaming exercise. Political violence. A violation of my basic human rights. Abuse of power. I am going to get my privacy back. My basic human rights and life back. Get on with my research, writing and blogs and these Nazi extremists are not go to stop me. They have no right.

No means no. No to torture. No to sadistic horror. No to Nazi extremism.





No comments:

Post a Comment